- Executive Directors
- Exploitation Directors
- Financial Directors
- Executive Officers
Why follow this training?
Provide trainees with new perspectives and help them develop their constructive and critical capabilities through real case studies of strategies, and by analysing why they have led to success or failure
– Agadir (Morocco): Establishment of the financial model to forecast costs and income of the RAMSA (municipal water and sanitation utility) in order to plan investments, financing needs and changes in charges.
– Addis Ababa (Ethiopia): Preparation of a business plan and establishment of a Management Information System (MIS) at the AAWSA (Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority)
– Bamako (Mali): Technical and financial study of an extension project for the water services in recently connected neighborhood of Bamako. Impact on the operator (EDM) and how financing was obtained (DNH)
Discussion and debates:
– Development strategy and Public-private partnerships (PPP): a comprehensive review of water and sanitation services in developing countries
– Development strategy and small private operators: Analyze the relationship between FIPAG and small private operators in Maputo (Mozambique)
– Development strategy and international financing: Development of services in secondary cities of the Mekong Delta (Vietnam)
Hotel Héliotel **
Close to AgroParisTech school.
Appart’Hôtel Odalys City Les Occitanes ****
In the city center next to the railway station.
AgroParisTech has a special rate of 70 euros per night (additional fees tourist tax 1.65 euros/night)
More accommodation options