- Executive Directors
- Exploitation Directors
- Financial Directors
- Executive Officers
Why follow this training?
The Water for All Chair offers thematic specialized sessions.
- They bring together industry experts and are open to any water and sanitation professional.
- Come and learn about the operational management of your unit and the operating processes, acquire new practices and new tools.
- Innovate and upgrade your knowledge in the perspective of the evolution of your career.
- Restructure your teams and equip your employees with new practices and organizations to support the reform of the sector.
- Lead your drinking water or sanitation service towards excellence in continuity, quality, sustainability and accessibility.
Objectives of the module:
- Structure your Customer Department according to your needs.
- Know and control the customers of its scope and the reduction of customer losses
- Master the RFERC cycle
- Remote Customer Management with TV is reporting – the radio is reporting. Listening to your customers and offer related services
- Learn how to identify and manage customers within the scope of the service and become proficient in applying the methods to reduce customer losses.
- Understand the RFERC cycle (meter-reading, invoicing, collection, recovery, litigation)
- Remotely manage customers with remote-controlled reading / radio reports.
- Learn how to be attentive to clients’ needs and offer ancillary services
Case study of the structure of a Customer Management Service:
- Two possible models (pyramidal, decentralized).
- Compare and define the services and types of organization of a customer management service.
- Analyze the legal framework governing the rights and duties of water companies and their clients, and how this framework is implemented.
- The subscription agreement and the water and sanitation service regulations.
- Establish and maintain control of customers within one’s scope.
- Treat non-revenue water: re-establish the RFERC cycle (meter reading, invoicing, collection, recovery, litigation) and implement management tools.
- Set up an effective customer information system.
- Map delivery points (GIS interface).
- Improve working capital.
- Remote reading – Radio reports.
- Listen to customers.
- Service provision (leak insurance, professional products, etc.)
- On-line sales of derivative products (rainwater collection systems, etc.)
- Set up and analyze a call centre.
Structure the Customer management service according to the needs and expectations of the service customers.
Any work on customer management
Hotel Héliotel **
Close to AgroParisTech school.
Appart’Hôtel Odalys City Les Occitanes ****
In the city center next to the railway station.
AgroParisTech has a special rate of 70 euros per night (additional fees tourist tax 1.65 euros/night)
More accommodation options