- Executive Directors
- Exploitation Directors
- Financial Directors
- Executive Officers
Why follow this training?
The Water for All Chair offers thematic specialized sessions.
- They bring together industry experts and are open to any water and sanitation professional.
- Come and learn about the operational management of your unit and the operating processes, acquire new practices and new tools.
- Innovate and upgrade your knowledge in the perspective of the evolution of your career.
- Restructure your teams and equip your employees with new practices and organizations to support the reform of the sector.
- Lead your drinking water or sanitation service towards excellence in continuity, quality, sustainability and accessibility.
OBJECTIVES OF THE MODULE:
Master the minimum financial knowledge to:
- fulfil your responsibilities towards the supervising and governance bodies of the service.
- diagnose the business on the basis of its accounts or a large investment project.
- understand the issues involved in the development and monitoring of budgets (operations and investments).
- know how to set up delegation, control procedures and dashboards.
Acquire the minimum amount of financial knowledge required to:
- Assume responsibilities with regards to governance bodies and authorities
- Understand the issues at stake in the company’s financial policy
- Be capable of producing a diagnostic of the company, based on its accounts or on a major investment project
- The financial flows within a company
- Basic financial tools: income statement, interim balance, balance sheet, working capital, working capital requirements, principal ratios, leverage effect
- Financial diagnostic of a company.
- Financial analysis tools for projects: NPV, IRR and pay back
- Carry out a financial analysis.
- Detect and resolve cash flow problems.
- Evaluate the return on investment.
First section of “Corporate Finance” 2015 (Pierre Vernimmen, www.vernimmen.net )
Hotel Héliotel **
Close to AgroParisTech school.
Appart’Hôtel Odalys City Les Occitanes ****
In the city center next to the railway station.
AgroParisTech has a special rate of 70 euros per night (additional fees tourist tax 1.65 euros/night)
More accommodation options