- Executive Directors
- Exploitation Directors
- Financial Directors
- Executive Officers
Why follow this training?
The Water for All Chair offers thematic specialized sessions.
- They bring together industry experts and are open to any water and sanitation professional. Come and learn about the operational management of your unit and the operating processes, acquire new practices and new tools.
- Innovate and upgrade your knowledge in the perspective of the evolution of your career. Restructure your teams and equip your employees with new practices and organizations to support the reform of the sector.
- Lead your drinking water or sanitation service towards excellence in continuity, quality, sustainability and accessibility.
- Learn the various financial instruments that can be used to develop and enhance the service and cover running and investment costs
- Understand the financial policies of backers and how they work
- Presentation of the financing requirements of water and sanitation services
- Financial balance of water and sanitation utilities on the basis of the 3Ts (tariffs, taxes and transfers) and strategic financial planning
- Alternative sources of funding: rate revenues, government subsidies and international transfers
- Innovative financing tools that can be used to mobilize private financial resources
- Examples of innovative financing, including microfinance, sub-sovereign financing and financing by small operators (microfinance), guarantees, bonds, ratings instruments, etc.
Presentation of alternative results-based backing schemes for water and sanitation utilities (JPF-MM)
- Financing tools used by backers to support water and sanitation utilities
Being able to access to required funds for the development of the service.
- OECD (2009), “Innovative Financing Mechanisms for the Water Sector”
- OECD (2011), “Financing Water and Sanitation services. Challenges, Approaches and Tools”
Hotel Héliotel **
Close to AgroParisTech school.
Appart’Hôtel Odalys City Les Occitanes ****
In the city center next to the railway station.
AgroParisTech has a special rate of 70 euros per night (additional fees tourist tax 1.65 euros/night)
More accommodation options