- Executive Directors
- Exploitation Directors
- Financial Directors
- Executive Officers
Why follow this training
The Water for All Chair offers thematic specialized sessions.
- They bring together industry experts and are open to any water and sanitation professional.
- Come and learn about the operational management of your unit and the operating processes, acquire new practices and new tools.
- Innovate and upgrade your knowledge in the perspective of the evolution of your career.
- Restructure your teams and equip your employees with new practices and organizations to support the reform of the sector.
- Lead your drinking water or sanitation service towards excellence in continuity, quality, sustainability and accessibility.
Learn to anchor the drinking water and sanitation service in its external context and to develop it in this particular environment:
- Contractual engineering: general notions
- Government of cities and megacities: contracting out in the water sector
- Institutional actions
- Securising water ressources in the city
Hotel Héliotel **
Close to AgroParisTech school.
Appart’Hôtel Odalys City Les Occitanes ****
In the city center next to the railway station.
AgroParisTech has a special rate of 70 euros per night (additional fees tourist tax 1.65 euros/night)
More accommodation options