- Executive Directors
- Exploitation Directors
- Financial Directors
- Executive Officers
Why follow this training?
The Water for All Chair offers thematic specialized sessions.
- They bring together industry experts and are open to any water and sanitation professional. Come and learn about the operational management of your unit and the operating processes, acquire new practices and new tools.
- Innovate and upgrade your knowledge in the perspective of the evolution of your career. Restructure your teams and equip your employees with new practices and organizations to support the reform of the sector.
- Lead your drinking water or sanitation service towards excellence in continuity, quality, sustainability and accessibility.
Develop expression techniques for a better situation management: motivating teams and getting them to work together, conflict management, debriefing, unblocking situations, empowerment
- Use the Success Insight tool and profile management for each trainee
- Understand the different types of management and adapt individual management styles according to different situations and the professional maturity of employees
- Speak in public based on appropriate verbal and non-verbal techniques, and manage stress
- Role play
- Knowing how to manage and drive a team
- Knowing how to identify a behavioural typology and adapting to it in order to develop managerial impact
- Speaking in public
- Michelle Fayet, Jean-Denis Commeignes “Written and oral communication methods”
- Patrice Fabbart “Reveal the manager inside you”
- Meryem Le Saget “The intuitive manager”
Hotel Héliotel **
Close to AgroParisTech school.
Appart’Hôtel Odalys City Les Occitanes ****
In the city center next to the railway station.
AgroParisTech has a special rate of 70 euros per night (additional fees tourist tax 1.65 euros/night)
More accommodation options