For water and sanitation leaders
- Head of services
- Managing director
- Head of department in ministries and Manager of regulatory authority
- Secretary of State
- National director in charge of water resources
A managing director, a department, a regulatory body, a state secretary, or a national authority in charge of water and energy resources?
Do you constantly have to adjust your focus and strategies according to the growth of your cities and the behavior of users?
Are managing your human resources, your investments and costs major issues for your city, and is anticipation the KEY issue of your strategy?
The Executive training for managing directors is above all satisfying commitments to the people by taking into account your means, your constraints. It is also to renew your ways of doing things, to update them, to make them more relevant, but more importantly to increase your capacity to approach the complexity of the strategic universe. Prepare the reforms of your sector and draw in the actors and the decision-makers. Strengthen your leadership abilities through strategic management over 10 to 15 years. improve your capabilities of negociation in the context of governance and management of your internal and external human resources.
Master the design of strategic management models
- Integrated management objectives: mobilization of water resources, human resources, non revenue water, performance
- Operating and investment costs
- Dashboards and situation analyses
- Anticipation of risks
- Sensitivity analysis of projections
Master in an original way your model of strategic management
- diagnostic, planning and projection method transfers
- Strategy simulations using innovative tools: Serious game and strategic simulator
- An innovative pedagogy provided by expert trainers in strategy
At the end of the training, you have acquired strategic planning tools for the diagnostic phase, tools of analysis, projection, planning, execution, evaluation, as well as know-how in negotiation skills.
Presentation of the Program
- Introduction to strategic management and terminology of urban water and sanitation services
- Strategic planning approach adapted to services tests and concept
- Strategic planning method: organization of projections, indicators, vision and short-term mission
- Workshop on Projection planning and modeling tools
- Presentation of our Strategy game with a projection of the plans in 3 phases over 15 years, with different types of indicators and a workshop on a typical city case study
- Implementation of the Strategy game and the online modeling of your service
- 3-step online simulation tests in working groups to plan the evolution of the Service (2016-2019/2020-2025/2025-2031): Capex, Opex, Key indicators, tariffs, etc
- Role-play and negotiation of successive action plans over 15 years between MDs (Strategy), Authority (Government), Public (Civil Company) and employees
- Adjustments of the modeling and comparisons of the strategies put in place
- Inter-service benchmarking and adaptations of the tools to a single service – How to use the tools in your own service