- Executive Directors
- Exploitation Directors
- Financial Directors
- Executive Officers
Why follow this training?
The Water for All Chair offers thematic specialized sessions.
- They bring together industry experts and are open to any water and sanitation professional. Come and learn about the operational management of your unit and the operating processes, acquire new practices and new tools.
- Innovate and upgrade your knowledge in the perspective of the evolution of your career. Restructure your teams and equip your employees with new practices and organizations to support the reform of the sector.
- Lead your drinking water or sanitation service towards excellence in continuity, quality, sustainability and accessibility.
Real work situation: international regional courses
For three weeks trip, 15 days training, after Singapore ESSEC and LKY School, the trainee will have the opportunity to work on a real case of change management by drinking water and sanitation companies: the Phnom Penh Water Supply authority (PPWSA) and Siem Reap Water Supply authority (SRWSA) in Cambodia.
- Classes on practices, know-how, interviews of local experts and experience feedback.
- field visits in contact with local key players directly involved in the management of the service
- An immersion-based case study and analysis of the past and future 20 years
- Practical role-playing exercises allowing trainees to use their acquired know-how:
- the production, in groups and individually, of concept notes
- the oral presentations of the findings of the analyzes to the panel of experts
The assessment system is based on the practical application of knowledge acquired during the lecturer in the development of the strategic action plan. The PPWSA and SRWSA case study, carried out in working groups is important in the final mark of the trainee.
1-LKY School of Public Policy (Singapore)
7th October 2019: Module “Integrated water governance and management” and learning journey in Singapore
8th Ooctober 2019: 4 Modules “Designing effective partnerships”, “Organisational culture”, “Communicating water” and “Embedding water policy”
2- ESSEC Asia-Pacific (Singapore)
9th October 2019: Module “Innovation strategy”
10th October 2019: Module “Leading &implementation a culture of innovation”
11th October 2019: Module “leading in a global multi-cultural environment”
3- B TO B (Singapore)
14th October morning: Meeting with French companies based in Singapore
4- Case study in Phnom Penh Water Supply Authority (Cambodia)
15th to 19th October 2019: in-depth analysis of the innovations related to change management within a public drinking water services
5- Case study in Siem Reap Water Supply Authority (Cambodia)
21th to 25th October 2019: in-depth analysis of the innovations related to sanitation in a public drinking company