- Executive Directors
- Exploitation Directors
- Financial Directors
- Executive Officers
Why follow this training?
The Water for All Chair offers thematic specialized sessions.
- They bring together industry experts and are open to any water and sanitation professional.
- Come and learn about the operational management of your unit and the operating processes, acquire new practices and new tools.
- Innovate and upgrade your knowledge in the perspective of the evolution of your career.
- Restructure your teams and equip your employees with new practices and organizations to support the reform of the sector.
- Lead your drinking water or sanitation service towards excellence in continuity, quality, sustainability and accessibility.
This training meets the need for universal accessibility of a public service such as the supply of drinking water and sanitation, knowing that the service must be financed by users.
Three modules are included:
- Customer management (4 days)
- Sanitation management (4 days)
- Non-revenue water management (4 days)
Close to AgroParisTech School, you can find
Hotel Héliotel **
In the city center next to the railway station, you have
Appart’Hôtel Odalys City Les Occitanes ****
AgroParisTech has a special rate of 70 euros per night (additional fees tourist taxe 1.65 euros/night)