Executive training for Managing Directors
Our short training courses are dedicated to decision-makers and top managers in water and sanitation services to help them better project themselves into the future in the short and long term. Capacity building seminars are offered to managing directors in order to meet your commitments to the populations, while taking into account your means and constraints.
Capacity building seminars are proposed to you to renew your ways of doing things, update them, make them more relevant, increase your ability to deal with complexity.
Between 5 and 8 days, these seminars in residential mode allow you to master :
– Strategic management and prospective analyses over 10 years
– The digital transformation of services
– The Water and Energy Nexus
– Governance of urban sanitation (collective and individual)
– Water resources mobilization and climate change
as well as other topics crucial for the sustainability of your services
- Head of services
- Managing directors
- Managers of regulatory authority
- Secretary of State
- National directors in charge of water resources
- Operational managers
You are General Managers, Directors of Services, Regulatory Bodies, Secretary of State, National Authorities in charge of Water and Energy resources? Do you have to constantly adjust your strategies according to the growth of your cities and the behaviour of users? The management of your human resources, investments and costs are key issues for your city. Anticipation is THE key concept of your strategy?
Strengthening the skills of CEOs or their advisors and deputies is above all about satisfying your commitments to the population, taking into account your means and constraints.
Prepare the reforms of your sector and make leverage on the actors and decision-makers. Strengthen your leadership capacities through strategic management over 10 to 15 years. Enrich your negotiating skills in the context of governance and management of your internal and external human resources.
Master the design of strategic management models.
Integrated management objectives: mobilization of water resources, human resources, unaccounted for water, performance, etc.
– Operating and investment costs
– Dashboards and situation analysis
– Risk anticipation
– Sensitivity analysis of projections
Master your strategic management model with:
– transfers of diagnostic, planning and projection methods
– strategy simulations using innovative tools
– an innovative pedagogy delivered by expert strategy trainers
Join our training for strategy leaders
At the end of the training you will have at your disposal strategic planning tools: tools for the diagnostic phase, tools for analysis, projection, planning, execution, evaluation, as well as negotiation skills.