Capacity-building seminars for Managing Directors
Satisfy the commitments to the populations while taking into account the constraints
Our capacity building seminars are dedicated to General Managers and Top Managers of water and sanitation utilities to help them better project themselves into the future in the short and long term.
These seminars are offered to them to renew their ways of doing things, to update them, to make them more relevant, to increase their capacity to deal with complexity.
You can become a partner of the Chair and finance DGs or top managers from countries that interest you in order to create lasting relationships around water and sanitation
Feel free to dowload our partnership file
- Head of services
- Managing directors
- Managers of regulatory authority
- Secretary of State
- National directors in charge of water resources
- Operational managers
Between 5 and 8 days, these seminars in residential mode allow you to master :
– Strategic management and prospective analyses over 10 years
– The leading change and digital transformation of water and sanitation services
– The Water and Energy Nexus
– Governance of urban sanitation (collective and non-collective)
– Water resources mobilization and climate change
as well as other topics crucial for the sustainability of your services
Digital Transformation in water and sanitation utilities: which tools?
How should management and leadership be adapted?
What scenarios and action plans to increase productivity?