Capacity-building seminars for Managing Directors
Satisfy the commitments to the populations while taking into account the constraints
Our short training courses are dedicated to decision-makers and top managers in water and wastewater services to help them better project themselves into the future in the short and long term.
Skill building seminars are proposed to you to renew your ways of doing things, update them, make them more relevant, increase your ability to deal with complexity.
Between 5 and 8 days, these seminars in residential mode allow you to master :
– Strategic management and prospective analyses over 10 years
– The digital transformation of services
– The Water and Energy Nexus
– Governance of urban sanitation (collective and individual)
– Water resources mobilization and climate change
as well as other topics crucial for the sustainability of your services
- Head of services
- Managing directors
- Managers of regulatory authority
- Secretary of State
- National directors in charge of water resources
- Operational managers
The reinforcement of skills for the MDs or their advisors and assistants, aim above all to satisfy their commitments to the populations, taking into account their fields of action and their constraints.
These seminars are designed to help renew your strategies, make them more relevant and enhance the trainees’ ability to deal with the complexity of their organisations.
Designed to last 5 to 8 days, these seminars in residential mode allow trainees to master chosen themes or those covered on demand according to the trainee’s needs and/or expectations.
Example of chosen themes:
• Service strategy
• Digital transformation of your services
• Water and Energy Nexus
• Governance of urban sanitation (collective and individual)
• Mobilisation of water resources and Climate change
• Crisis management
Digital Transformation in water and sanitation utilities: which tools?
How should management and leadership be adapted?
What scenarios and action plans to increase productivity?