Customer management training program
To know and control the customer base of its perimeter and the methods to reduce customer losses
The AgroParisTech Chair “SUEZ – General Management of Urban Water and Sanitation Services” through its SPECIALIZED MASTAR “Water for All” – OpT offers short courses composed of 16 modules. Their duration varies from 1 to 4 days.
They can be grouped by Thematic Unit such as Service Economics/Customers and Operations/Governance and Institutional or Innovations.
NEW in 2023: a training course 100% dedicated to sanitation!
These short courses applied to the world of water and sanitation will enable you to acquire more knowledge and know-how on subjects specific to your water and/or sanitation utility, or to the sector in the broadest sense.
They are given in French or in English.
The teaching is done by professionals with at least 10 years of international experience in the field.
Customized training courses (water/sanitation/management) can be offered upon request. These can take place in France or abroad or in your company.
- Executive Directors
- Head of services
- Operational Directors
- Financial Directors
- Executive Officers
- Project managers
The AgroParisTech – SUEZ Chair offers specific training courses dedicated to urban water and wastewater services. They bring together experts in the sector and are open to all professionals in these services.
Come and learn about operational and strategic management for your customers with new practices and new tools.
Regain and maintain control over the customers in your perimeter
Improve the service approach offered to your customers
Master the treatment of unbilled water thanks to new technologies
To know and master the clientele of its perimeter and the methods of reducing customer losses
To listen to its customers in order to propose adapted services
Remote customer management with remote reading – radio reading.
Content of the training program:
Study of the structure of a Customer Department
- Three models considered (pyramidal, decentralized)
- Comparison and definition of services
- Types of overall organization of a customer department
Analysis and implementation of the legal framework
- The rights and duties of the water company and the customer
- The subscription contract
- The water and sanitation service regulations
Treatment of unbilled water
- Implementation of a high-performance customer information system, mapping of delivery points
- Updating of the information system, re-establishment of the ICRL cycle (Invoicing Collection Recovery Litigation)
- Implementation of management tools
- Improvement of working capital
Remote reading – radio reading
- The Smart Metering market in the world
- Remote reading of water meters
- Services associated with these technologies
- Multi-fluid, fears and objections of the solution
- Elements of costing
- Example of application of a project in an African country
Customer service and call centre
- Service delivery approach (leakage insurance, products for professionals, etc.)
- Online sales of products (rainwater harvesting, etc.) derived from the resource
- Setting up and analysis of a call centre
To regain and maintain control of the clientele within its perimeter
- Know how to listen to your customers
- Ability to structure the customer department according to the needs of the service and the expectations of the customers
Hotel Héliotel **
Close to AgroParisTech Montpellier center
Appart’Hôtel Odalys City Les Occitanes ****
- Close to Montpellier St Roch railway station in the city center
- AgroParisTech has a special rate 70 euros per night (excluding breakfast and city taxes)