The ParisTech Chair “SUEZ – Water for All” contributes to research actions
For the dissemination of knowledge, operational practices, and management needed to improve access to water and sanitation in urban or surrounding areas.
Axes of our Research Actions
The research program is built and evolves under the guidance of a scientific council. It supports projects, Doctorates, Master’s and Engineer’s dissertations, and organizes scientific meetings. See the scientific meetings:
1st scientific meeting: “Innovating approaches towards water services”
2nd scientific meeting: “Management and governance of large urban water and sanitation services”
3rd scientific meeting: “Sanitation and its challenges”
Framework for our current research actions:
- Urban sanitation and its institutional mechanisms
- Institutional change for the development of sanitation practices
- Promote access to water while respecting the environment
- Analysing the conditions of water access for different populations
- Strengthen the governance of drinkable water and sanitation services
Dr Marine COLON
Enseignant-Chercheur AgroParisTech, UMR G-EAU.
Proposals and calls for projects
The Chair dedicates funds to the development of research programs on water or sanitation with two main missions:
- Support the arts
- Organizing scientific events
Researchers can conduct a literature review that outlines: the research questions explored, the methodologies used, the main results, and the areas explored. A typology of the treated cases will be expected in order to guide possible future investigations. Researchers can help organize scientific events related to the Chair’s Scientific Council.