Workshop on-line on Ethics and Negotiation
Ethics and Negotiation
How to implement, to negociate, to develop your organisation on ethics, integrity and transparent processing?
Urban public services are framed by governance and institutional frameworks that require specific skills in :
These components are an integral part of the know-how of leaders and managers who are confronted with complex situations related to internal stakeholders in public companies (HR management, organization, purchasing, financing management, customer management, subcontractor management, etc.) or external stakeholders (government, financial investors, donors, development banks, etc.).
- Head of services
- Managing directors
- Managers of regulatory authority
- Secretary of State
- Operational managers
The “Water for All” Chair on the general management of water and sanitation services proposes through this workshop to :
- Draw on an international network of experts with experience who have been confronted with critical situations in the field, requiring sharp “soft power” practices and codes of conduct
- Know how to manage integrity within companies, with internal or external actors and human resources
- Manage the risks inherent in any large-scale project that requires transparency and solidarity of the actors to ‘stay the course’ and achieve its objectives
- Knowing how to negotiate and take the time to make your actions succeed while being backed up by a commitment to anti-corruption
This is in line with the skills that the “AgroParisTech-SUEZ Chair” disseminates to all the leaders and managers it has trained for 14 years in 54 countries around the world, through all its programs (https://waterforall.utilities.management ). The cases dealt with during the workshop will be related to water and sanitation, but also to other types of public policies or public companies, particularly in Africa, Asia, Central Europe, etc.
Training contents and sessions
This seminar is dedicated to decision-makers, Top managers of the urban water supply and sanitation services and to high potential executive from Ministry.
ETHICS AND NEGOTIATION
Monday June 19 – 1h 30 on
- How law, justice, ethics and exemplarity are essential for any organization?
- Speaker: Jean Antoine Faby from AgroParisTech
Tuesday June 20 – from 10.30 to 12.00am
- An institution to accompany you along ethics and integrity
- How to tackle obstacles and probelatics with your stakeholders
- Speaker: Marcela López from Water Integrity Network (WIN)
Wednesday June 21st -from 10.30 to 12.00am
- Three tensions and three strategic dilemmas in negotiation
- Speaker: Linda Benraïs from IRENÉ-ESSEC
Thursday June 22nd – 10.30 to 12.00am
- Integrity and Ethics: the Holy See’s water strategy
- Laudato si and Aqua Fons Vitae
- Speaker: Tebaldo VINCIGUERRA from the dicastery for the Service of Integral Human Development.
Friday June 23rd – 10.30 to 12.00am
- How do you negotiate with the Chinese?
- Speaker: Laurent BÉDUNEAU-WANG from Africa Business School in Rabat
Jean Antoine Faby
description du partenaire/accréditeur